The Kiddie Kitchen LLc and The New Canaan Outback:
Culinary Program 2015
The time has arrived to start registering for cooking summer camp with The Kiddie Kitchen This year Chef is ready to instruct, explore and introduce your child to the world of the culinary arts and the amazing foods from around the world.
- The campers week will start on a Monday and end on a Thursday. The classes start at 9am to 1pm.
- Each camper will have the opportunity to prepare appetizers, main entree, dessert and beverages.
- 12 kids per class. The ages for the culinary campers are middle school ages 11-14 years.
- Each culinary camper will receive a fabric apron, a fabric chef hat and a pocket folder with the weeks menus to take home and duplicate.
- All ingredients for the classes meals are included in the camp fee.
Please see the Camp weeks available below and the Foods from the different countries the campers will be cooking. If there is a repeat in a country….no worries new menus will be used for the repeating country.
Culinary Camp for Ages 11-14
Week 1: June 22-June25 Italy, Mexico, China & Greece
Week 2: June 29- July 2 France, Puerto Rico, Japan & American Favorites
Week 3: July 6-July 9 Hawaii, Spain, Brazil & Greece
Week 4: July 13-July 16 Peru, India, Italy & Mexico
Week 5: July 20-July 23 China, Japan, Puerto Rico & American Favorites
Young Chefs Ages 7 to 11
Week 6: Aug 17 -Aug 20 Culinary Basics for the Young Chef – Mix of Country Menus
** note if you have 12 kids that want to have a special culinary camp in the afternoon from 2-5pm on any of these weeks, please contact Christine Simmons – Outback Director #203-594-3075 or firstname.lastname@example.org